Monday, October 17, 2011


Ok, so it's been around two years since my last post. I have no excuses. I just gave up. It wasn't because Tanzania was less interesting than Eritrea or Sudan. In fact, one could argue that it was more so. I certainly got out and saw more while living in Tanzania than I did in the other countries. But somehow I lost my motivation.

And now I'm trying to regain it. I have just moved to Rome to work on a project in South Sudan, which means potential for posts on life in Rome/Europe generally as well as missions in the brand new country of South Sudan. I am also hoping that I will slowly add posts on my time in Tanzania and my travels in East and Southern Africa between late 2009 and early 2011. As a preview, the picture above was taken on Mt. Kenya in November 2010.

Fingers crossed that I stick to it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rashad said...

You can do it! Welcome back!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home